Booklet set includes booklet and quick reference card. Oils recommended for this kit include:. Great little booklet to help us quickly know what oil to choose to help with a certain symptom. I right away went through my oil bottles and put those mentioned in the front line for easy access.
Great at-a-glance guide. My family sees it and tries this instead of going for OTC items.greatfoberi.ml
First aid training | Girlguiding
I love this small booklet! Wish it was a little more affordable to be able to give out for new members!
- Handbook of Sample Preparation for Scanning Electron Microscopy and X-Ray Microanalysis.
- Related products.
- Willst Du mein Freund sein? (1) (German Edition).
- Occupational First Aid: A Reference and Training Manual;
- 1-300 First Aid Guide for Vanilla World of Warcraft / WoW Classic.
Great little hands on book to carry with you. LOVE how they give you a list of oils you would need to complete a first aide kit!
So handy! I order this booklet just to see what it was about! I have looked through it and I'm very pleased with it.
I am going to order several more to hand out to my team members as gifts! The size is perfect to be able to carry in a 1st aid kit or to carry in your purse with your oils! Prompt delivery Product was great, just what I had been looking for.
Wilderness First Aid Guide
The book is small but packed full of great info. I like the small size so I can stick it in a mini first aid oil kit. I have to say how great Customer service is.
- Time For Me: From Stressed-Out Mom to Joy Magnet in 3 Simple Steps.
- Utah: Picture Book (Educational Childrens Books Collection) - Level 2 (Planet Collection 268).
- Wilderness and Rescue Medicine Workbook.
- Psychological first aid: Guide for field workers | Resource Centre.
- Fundamentals of Space Law and Policy (SpringerBriefs in Space Development).
PFA covers both social and psychological support and involves the provision of humane, supportive and practical help to people suffering from serious crisis events. This guide — which can be taught to humanitarian workers within one day for immediate use - was developed in order to have widely agreed upon psychological first aid materials for use in low and middle income countries. It reflects the emerging science and international consensus on how to provide basic support to people in the immediate aftermath of extremely stressful events.
Endorsed by many international agencies, this guide gives simple, practical guidance for supporting people in ways that respect their dignity, culture and abilities.
This guide will enable humanitarian and emergency workers from all over the world to provide basic but vital psychosocial support to people in acute distress, including helping distressed relief workers themselves. Skip to main content. Login Create an account.